Explore Epic Plus® with Stabilitek by Shaw
Buy Epic Plus® with Stabilitek and Save 30 to 60%!
Epic Plus® with Stabilitek has the Selection, Style, and Durability that you need at HassleFree Flooring!
Epic Plus® with Stabilitek
In 2006 Shaw introduced EPIC®, a breakthrough in engineered hardwood flooring. Since then, Shaw has been working to make it even more epic. Introducing EPIC® Plus, the next generation of this remarkable flooring.
Tested to Endure
At the core (literally) of our Shaw’s engineered hardwood is Stabilitek, the latest technology from the Shaw Hardwood Innovation Lab. Shaw tested and tested – and tested again – to make sure our new technology could truly stand up to the EPIC Plus claims. And does it ever.
Stands up to Impact
Shaw put the pressure on their labs to produce the toughest core. And they did it. EPIC Plus hardwood built with Stabilitek resists denting up to 30% more than 7 ply Asian imports. That’s up to 30% more chances to dance on your kitchen floor.
Installation Made Easy
And, it’s easy to install, with a strong tongue and groove system that makes installation fast and secure, leaving superior joint integrity. Refer to the Manufacturer’s Website for complete instructions.
Still Environmentally Preferred
- Greener – EPIC Plus is one of the most sustainable engineered flooring products on the market. It uses approximately 50% less newly harvested wood than conventional 3/8″ engineered flooring, because it’s made with Stabilitek, Shaw’s high-density core board made from recycled post-industrial wood fiber.
- Made in the USA with wood harvested from well-managed forests.
- Cradle to Cradle – Silver Certification comes from McDonough Braungart Design Chemistry (MBDC), a third-party product and design firm founded by architect William McDonough and chemist Dr. Michael Braungart.
- MBDC’s Cradle to Cradle – Certification process looks at multiple factors, including use of environmentally safe and healthy materials, design for recycling, water and energy efficiency, and social responsibility.
- Certified as an Environmentally Preferred Product.
- Qualifies for LEED credits.
- Meets GREENGUARD – indoor air quality requirements and is GREENGUARD certified.